free tracking

Monday, January 02, 2006

karate yoda


Yesterday, i went to yoda's room in the jedi-temple to drop off his hairbrush and i noticed that he was very bored. "a new hobby, i need" he said. Hey, i heard that there is this new martial arts centre in town, I read it in an ad in Wookiee Weekly. "Do martial arts, why would I?". To kick obi's ass when he tries to wrestle you again, i said. "A good Idea, that is, Curly". And it keeps you in shape becouse you're getting old too, i added to it.

I don't know what happened next, but my boxers were pulled up by an invisible wave of power, i think. "Old, I am not!!", he said. Oh no?: last week I found you in my fur taking a leak becouse you thought it was the bathroom! "smelled like the bathroom, it did".

yeah yeah, but anyway, i really would recommend if you took some martial arts lessons. "I will, maybe" yoda said. The final result when yoda took some lessons was so funny, i HAD to take his picture and put it on the internet!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Hayduke said...

You must be one motivated stoner. Wait, that's not possible. Funny stuff either way.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Hayduke said...

I just linked to you. Spread the love.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Yoda does'nt like arts. martial or any other kind.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Jango Fett said...

He is more into the Jedi arts. ;)

4:52 AM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

A Wookie who's a Jedi?

Game over for the bad guys.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Jango Fett said...

and one of the best wookiee jedi who is related to chewbacca.
This mandalorian is satying away from you.. :)

2:16 PM  
Blogger Erik Mann said...

great post, i'll come visit again soon...erik

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free tracking