free tracking

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Vacation!

Haha, i am leaving on vacation to my family on Kashyyyk for a week! I'll send you guys a card or something. There is a worse side about this vacation. I have to take Kenobi with me from Yoda. "driving me crazy, he is, get him away from me, you must". So i had no choice or else he would give me one of his infamous force wedgies. Anyway, i'll see you guys after i get back from Kashyyyk, i got to help Kenobi with his suitcases.(wonder what's in there). bye!

4 Comments:

Blogger Revan said...

Cheetos and beer. No dout that is what's inside the suitcases.

7:56 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Dont Forget the postcard !!

6:38 AM  
Blogger Jango Fett said...

Have fun in Kashyyyk. I dont think there is a Cheetos store there for Obi-Wan

9:43 AM  
Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said...

He just cain't stand me stealin away all his girls.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free tracking